This seafood soup is simply amazing.It is worth the same for a special dinner as for a daily one.and it's amazingquicklyask to doIn just 20 minutes I will haveis a first course of autéNice luxury and not expensive.
As for the ingredients, in the freezer I usually always have prawns or prawns, a basico for this soup, alsos white fish without skin or bones (hake, pink, whiting...).Even the dogfish is doing great.yes yearbyes some clams and some mussels, the soup already goes up a level.But if I don't haveyes, nothing happens either.Because in the end, as often happens, it is the sauce that makes the difference.when i introduced heris, yearadd a chopped boiled egg and some fried bread croutons in extra virgin olive oil if you wantis to elevate it to the categorya de auténtic delicacy
These are the ingredients you will need:
- A small onionto.
- One green Italian pepper (the kind I fryr).
- One medium ripe tomato.
- 30 gr of extra virgin olive oil.
- A few slices of white fish without skin or bones.
- 100 gr of prawns or prawns.
- 100 gr of clams (optional).
- 100 gr of mussels (optional).
- A few slices of squid (optional).
- Cúground turmeric.
- Saffronn in strand
- Ground pepper.
- Boiled eggs (optional).
- Taquitos of fried bread (optional).
- In the Thermomix© glassï¸or Monsieur Cuisine Plus©ï¸yearadd the onion, bell pepper and tomato in large pieces.Program 6 seconds/speed 4.Lower the remains towards the blades and addadd the extra virgin olive oil.OfI pull the sauce to be done 8 minutes / Varoma / speed 1.
- Yearadd the salt, ground black pepper to taste, a few strands of saffronn, a little curcuma and put the basket inside the glass with the chosen fish and shellfish (the base you already know is white fish and prawns or prawns).Cover with water and program 12 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
- Once the time has elapsed, remove the basket, and wait for the temperature to drop to 90 or 80ºto shred one minute/progressive speed 5 to 10.Clean the fish and shellfish if necessary (to meI like itadd it all clean) and addtoGive it to the soup.Serve with a squeeze of limen and with a chopped hard-boiled egg and some fried bread.
¿Did you like this recipe?whatauHaven't you subscribed to the blog?It's very easycil (it will only take youa few seconds) and sowill haves always saved your favorite recipes.You just have to leave your addressemail no.unique in the following form â¬ï¸â¬ï¸ MX Motocross
¿Do you know our Facebook group?Cook with or without Thermomix”?booPut it in the Facebook magnifying glass orclick hereand uJoin the El volivo rojo community.Janhe will be ables share healthy and delicious recipes for the whole family.
Easy fish and seafood soup
This soup de marisco is simply spectacular.It is worth the same for a special dinner as for a daily one.And it's incredibly quick to do.In so
Easy fish and seafood soup
This seafood soup is simply amazing.It is worth the same for a special dinner as for a daily one.and it's amazingquicklyask to doIn just 20 minutes I will have
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]