How to remove acrylic nails with hot water
How to remove acrylic nails with hot water? is a very simple question but will be widely discussed in this article. Keep reading to discover the right way to take off acrylic nails using hot water only.
How to Take Off Acrylic Nails with Hot Water
The application process of acrylic nails is a simple part but taking off acrylic nails can be painful. You are about to read how to remove acrylic nails with hot water which is the easiest method.
What you will need:
- A large bowl
- Nail file
- Vaseline jelly, or nail lotion
- Start by heating the water. The water shouldn’t be extremely hot. Extremely Hot water may cause serious damage to your skin.
- Set the hot water into the bowl.
- Soak your fingernails in the bowl.
- You’ll have to soak your hands in the bowl for 60 minutes at least, therefore I suggest doing that whenever you’re watching your favorite T.V program since you won’t be able to use your hands until you finish.
- You will soak your fingers into the hot water until your acrylic nails start swelling.
- The swelling of those acrylics implies the nails are readily removed.
- Maintain your fingers dipped in the bowl until your acrylic nails begin taking off readily.
- Use a toothpick and gently attempt to pry the acrylics out of your natural nail.
- It’s better if you use a nail file to take off the rest of the glue from the acrylics.
- Apply vaseline jelly, or nail lotion in your natural nails to strengthen them after acrylic nails removal.
Note: You may need to reheat the water and resoak your finger again. This will make the process simpler.
Eventually, I hope this article has managed to give information for ideas that are going on your brain related to “How to remove acrylic nails with hot water? ” question.